Killer Frost – Dr. Caitlin Snow
After an accident gave her cold powers and turned her into a deadly heat vampire, Dr. Caitlin Snow now struggles to atone for her past crimes.
While working on a S.T.A.R. Labs experimental thermodynamic engine, Dr. Snow became the victim of industrial sabotage. She survived the incident but at the price of needing to siphon body heat from others to stay alive. Driven by insatiable hunger, she became the villain Killer Frost until Batman recognized her inherent goodness. Given the chance to redeem herself, she now struggles to keep her terrible hunger under control while making a difference.
|Pvp Master Tier Ranking||Stamina||1323||675|
- Ice Spear: Special damage to an enemy 25% chance to Stun target if target is Stunned. Legendary: 50% damage if target is Stunned.
- Freeze Solid: Stun and apply 2 Speed Downs and -30% Turn Meter to an enemy. Legendary: Cooldown -1.
- Shatter: Special damage to target, Apply 3 Speed Down(2T) and 15% of target’s max health as damage if target is Stunned. Legendary: Remove all Shield from target.
- Heat Absorption: Passive ability – Killer Frost heals for 24% max health when an enemy is Stunned. Legendary: Freeze Solid Cooldown -1 and 20% Turn Meter Up when enemy is Stunned.
- Cold Reflection: Passive ability – 65% Chance to use Ice Spear when an enemy is stunned. Legendary: Gain 2 Intelligence Ups when an enemy is Stunned.
Killer Frost is all about stunning enemies, and her legendary upgrades make the most of her kit. Her 4th upgrade gives her turn meter and a cooldown on her stun move whenever an enemy is stunned — whether it be by Killer Frost or an ally, making this an obvious first upgrade. Adding more damage to her basic attack when the target is stunned makes her already strong damage even better. Killer Frost’s 5th upgrade increases her intelligence when an enemy is stunned, effectively pumping her damage up even further, while her 2nd upgrade lowers the cooldown of her stun move even further, allowing for stun locks. Finally, her 3rd upgrade removes an enemy’s shields completely, but it is too situational to upgrade this anything but last.
Killer Frost and Hawkgirl make for a nasty team up, both trading stuns back and forth and gaining meter and damage as a result! Other stun partners can make the most of Killer Frost’s capabilities and keep her consistently healed and attacking.
Stun and Debuff immune characters naturally counter Killer Frost, as well as those who can evade her stuns or cleanse their team.
Killer Frost can output some nasty damage numbers and lock enemies out of the fight with her stuns. She needs teammates to work with her to see the best results. Pair her with fellow stun characters and your enemies will wish they got a chance to fight back.