As the first Earth woman to earn a Green Power Ring, Jessica Cruz fights to prove herself a worthy Lantern.
After barely escaping a criminal gang that murdered her friends, Jessica Cruz struggled with crippling fear and guilt. This made her the target of a power ring from the Anti-Matter Universe that fed on her fears and controlled her actions. But Jessica fought back, breaking free and earning a place in the Green Lantern Corps. Now as a rookie recruit, she fights her self-doubt while defending the earth from cosmic threats.
|Pvp Master Tier Ranking||Stamina||1482||675|
- Shield-Powered Blast: Special Damage to an Enemy, Apply 3 Intelligence Down if Jessica Cruz is Shielded. Legendary: 65% Chance to strike twice if an ally is dead.
- Construct of Will: Special Damage (80) to all enemies, Gain 30% Shield if Jessica not debuffed. Legendary: Damage +40% per dead ally.
- In Brightest Day: Apply 30% Shield to all allies, +15% Shield per dead ally. Legendary: Also apply 3 Affinity Defense Ups, +2 Affinity Defense Ups per dead ally.
- Not Afraid: Passive ability – 50% Chance to purge 2 debuffs from self at the beginning of every turn. Legendary: Jessica Starts Battle with 65%Shield.
- In Blackest Night: Team Leader – When an ally dies, gain 30% Shield. if already shielded, gain 6 Intelligence Ups and 5 Agility Ups and 50% Turn Meter instead. Legendary: Gain Death Immunity when an ally dies.
Jessica Cruz’s best legendary upgrades are her 4th and 1st, enabling her to start off with a healthy shield and helping her dish out more damage as her allies fall. The rest are more situational; death immunity and increased damage are always nice The increased affinity defense buffs from her 3rd upgrade are somewhat negligible in value, and could even be a liability with buff purging characters like Wonder Girl on the field.
Jessica Cruz likes it when her allies fall, so it’s always nice when they can come back to die again. Pairing her with revivers can be effective, especially unlikely Lantern allies Atrocitus and White Lantern Sinestro who can ressurect anyone — including Jessica herself!
Atrocitus, Sinestro – White Lantern, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn Mad Jester, Solomon Grundy, Penguin
Made to counter Deathstroke, Red Hood also is Jessica Cruz’s largest counter, applying buff immunity on death. This completely neuters Jessica Cruz, rendering her effectively useless. Heal immunity can also stop Jessica’s allies from coming back for more, so beware characters like Swamp Thing and Supergirl.
Red Hood, Swamp Thing, Supergirl, Mera
Jessica Cruz is an interesting character that can help win fights that would otherwise appear unwinnable, thanks to her powering up as everyone around her begins to fall. She can hold her weight in both the PvP and PvE, and she makes for a great transition character. Bringing her to Gear 11 will allow you to get the most use out of your Gear 10 characters as well; if they die, she becomes stronger, making it less likely to be a total loss.