Robin – Damian Wayne
As the son of Batman, Damian Wayne struggles to live up to his father’s moral code after being raised by Ra’s Al Ghul and the ruthless league of assassins.
After being raised in secret and trained since birth by the League of Assassins, Damian Wayne sought out his biological father, Batman, to prove himself. Despite Damian’s arrogant and violent tendencies, Batman recognized his potential and allowed him to take up the mantle of Robin. As the son partner and occasional thorn-in-the-side of the Dark Knight, Damian struggles to prove himself a truly worthy heir to his heroic father.
Robin stats at Level 80, Legendary 5, Gear Rank 11
|Pvp Master Tier Ranking||Stamina||1256||675|
- Ambush: Damage to an enemy, +60% Crit chance if Robin is Invisible. Legendary: 50% chance to gain Invisibility. Increased Crit Damage if target is Silenced.
- One With Shadow: Gain 3 Invisibility. If Robin is already Invisible, gain +41% Turn Meter and Heal. Legendary: Gain 1 Strength Up and 1 Crit Chance Up per Invisibility buff on team (max 10).
- Niten Ichi-Ryu: Damage to an enemy, apply 6 Bleeds if Robin is Invisible. Legendary: Apply Silence.
- Shadowmeld: Passive ability – 60% chance to gain Invisibility at the beginning of Robin’s turn. Legendary: Use One With Shadow on enemy death.
- Assassin Training: Team Leader – Each ally has a 51% chance to go invisible when critically hit. Legendary: If a teammate gains Invisibility and Robin is invisible, Robin gains +25% Turn Meter and 2 Crit Ups.
Robin can ramp up to give even Batman a run for his month with the right invisible allies. His 2nd upgrade gives him increased strength and crit chance up per invisible ally, which can result in some pretty crazy damage numbers given the right conditions! His 4th upgrade triggers his One with the Shadow on enemy death, helping him snowball further out of control.
Robin loves invisibility, so characters like Clayface who can protect him and pass out invisibility buffs will work well with him.
Energy characters can tear through Robin’s health, especially ones with a powerful AoE like Powergirl. It’s no surprise that Batman also counters Robin — Batman – World’s Greatest Detective purges extra buffs against invisible characters.
When Robin has the right legendary upgrades and partners, he can grow very strong and fast, allowing him to eliminate enemies one after another.