Raised away from the modern world, Amazon Princess Diana combines the skills of an ancient warrior with the heart of a champion.
Born among the legendary Amazons of Greek myth, Princess Diana has a fierce warrior’s heart while being an emissary of peace. On a hidden island paradise, she was trained in the arts of combat as well as justice and equality. Diana ventured into the ‘world of men’ armed with magical gifts from the gods and a message for all men and women – that all the world can be united through compassion strength and understanding.
Wonder Woman – Champion of the Amazons is a Physical Striker Mystical character with a base speed of 82. Below is a chart of the gear bonuses at rank 11.
|Stat||Gear 11 Bonus|
- Double Strike: Damage to an enemy. 40% chance to call assist. Legendary: 40% chance to call an extra assist.
- Note: The legendary upgrade will call an extra assist 40% of the time only if the first call assist procs. It does not give an extra 40% chance for only one assist.
- Call to Arms: Apply 4 Strength Ups to all allies, 50% chance to +25% all ally turn meters. Legendary: 40% chance to use Double Strike random enemy after using Call to Arms. Legendary 2: 100% chance.
- Goddess of War: Damage to all enemies. Can’t miss. Legendary: +50% Critical Damage.
- Riposte: Passive ability – 34% chance to use Double Strike on enemies that damage Wonder Woman. Legendary: 20% chance to Counterattack with Goddess of War.
The 100% chance to use Double Strike after buffing her team is worthy of her first two legendary upgrades. After that, her 1st upgrade is nice if you will level Wonder Woman up high enough to get her 1st super power up to Level 9 — where it gains an additional 20% chance. If not, you’d be better off taking the boost in crit damage.
Wonder Woman works well with characters who enjoy Strength Ups. Her can’t miss AoE and counterattacks make her a great addition to most teams, though. Pairing her with characters like Power Girl and Wonder Girl can take super strength to new levels!
Characters like Killer Croc can steal all of Wonder Woman’s strength buffs. Other hard-hitting Physical characters can take her out; her damage output is high, but she can’t take the hits as well as she dishes them out. Characters like Catwoman can also stun her and disable her counterattacks.
Wonder Woman – Champion of the Amazons is a fantastic Mystic striker, with a diverse kit that involves can’t miss attacks and counterattacks. She has great legendary upgrades and works well with many teams.