Sworn to avenge the murder of his parents, Bruce Wayne strikes fear into the hearts of Gotham City’s criminals as Batman.
After bearing witness to the senseless killing of his parents, young Bruce Wayne was set on his life’s mission to fight the evils that lurk in the night. With training from across the globe and an arsenal of cutting edge technology funded by the Wayne fortune, he adopted a fearsome bat persona to intimidate criminals. Relentlessly pursuing those that prey on the innocent, Batman seeks to save others from suffering the losses he has endured.
Batman – The Dark Knight is a Physical Tank Energy character with a base speed of 68. Below is a chart of the gear bonuses at rank 11.
|Stat||Gear 11 Bonus|
- Full-Armor Beatdown: Damage to an enemy, +80% damage if target is taunting. Legendary: Gain 17% shield.
- Equalizer: Light damage to an enemy. Purge all positive immunities, taunts and 4 buffs. (Purge can’t miss). Legendary: Stun target if they are taunting.
- Powered Armor: Gain 40% shield and 4 Affinity Resist Ups. Legendary: If shielded, gain 7 mends.
- Contingency Plan: Passive ability – If Enemy Taunts, gain 32% turn meter and 15% shield. Legendary: Also reduce the cooldown of Equalizer by 1.
- A League Above: If shielded, 35% chance to silence targets Batman attacks. Legendary: If shielded, Critical Hit Chance +15%
Batman – The Dark Knight specializes in taking down taunting foes, and his 2nd upgrade lets him stun them on top of it — which essentially strips taunters like Harley Quinn – Mad Jester and Powergirl from retaliating when attacked. His other upgrades help him live even longer through hefty shields and boost his damage with higher crit chance.
Batman – The Dark Knight can be effective against destroying enemies who like to taunt. He works well with Killer Croc who can make enemies taunt who don’t have it built into their kits.
A Mystic character is necessary to take down Batman – The Dark Knight with his high health pool. Characters who can ignore shields like Powergirl work well too. Most of his utility comes from him taking out taunters — if you keep this in mind when fighting him, he doesn’t pose too much of a threat otherwise.
Batman – The Dark Knight was made to counter taunting characters, and his boosted damage and ability to stun helps him do just that. His large health pool and frequent ability to shield himself can make him a formidable foe.