PvP Meta Tier List – August 2018
Trying to find who the best characters are to take into your PvP fights? Because PvP fights use other players’ characters, fights can be tougher than playing against the campaign. With each month, new characters are introduced and can shift how the playerbase fights one another.
This tier list is voted on by the community, and the results are calculated and displayed below. To share your opinion on which characters are good for the PvP, feel free to vote here: September 2018 PvP Tier List Voting. Thanks for your input!
Characters worth investing in without a doubt.
- Wonder Girl
- Power Girl
- Deadshot – Hired Gun
- Harley Quinn – Mad Jester
- Red Robin
- Red Hood
- Swamp Thing
- Wonder Woman – Princess of Themyscira
Characters who need a little help from the team to reach their full potential.
- Jessica Cruz
- Green Lantern – Hal Jordan
- Batman Beyond
- Cyborg Superman
- Doctor Fate
- Green Arrow – Castaway
- Green Arrow – The Emerald Archer
- Reverse Flash
- Star Sapphire
- Wonder Woman – Defender of Justice
Average characters who do their job but don’t bring anything special to the table.
- Aquaman – King of Atlantis
- Black Adam
- Black Canary
- Batman – Caped Crusader
- Batman – The Dark Knight
- Batman – World’s Greatest Detective (Votes were pre-rework)
- Captain Cold
- Doctor Poison
- Green Lantern – John Stewart
- Harley Quinn – Quite Vexing
- Kid Flash
- Killer Croc
- Killer Frost
- Martian Manhunter
- Mirror Master
- Poison Ivy (Votes were Pre-rework)
- Silver Banshee
- Sinestro – White Lantern
- Solomon Grundy
- Wonder Woman – Champion of the Amazons
The worst characters, ones not worth investing in.
- Aquaman – Rider of the King Tide
- Gorilla Grodd
- Blue Beetle
- Sinestro – Yellow Lantern
- Joker – Damaged Goods
- Joker – Clown Prince of Crime
- Lex Luthor – Assault Warsuit
- Lex Luthor – Survival Support Suit
- Deadshot – Suicide Squad Hitman
The largest portion of respondents have been playing DC Legends for over a year (48.4%), with an additional 19.8% having played the game since its beta. Most respondents’ rosters were G10 or above. (38.5% at G10, 33% at G11) 7.7% of respondents had been playing for less than a month, and 19.8% have only reached gear rank 8 or below.
Note: Atrocitus and Larfleeze were not included in this month’s votes.